QUALITY, ENVIRONMENTAL AND OCCUPATIONAL RISK PREVENTION POLICY
CONSTRUCCIONES T.ARJONA, S.L. is a company that works with the CONSTRUCTION OF BUILDING WORKS AND REFURBISHMENT OF BUILDINGS. The Quality, Environment and Occupational Risk Prevention Policy defined herein is a necessary part of implementing the Integrated Management System, to meet objectives and to facilitate greater control of processes.
We have established that the integrated Management Policy is based on: Meeting the expectations of our customers by providing a professional service, respecting the environment and achieving a high level of Occupational Risk Prevention in all processes forming part of our activity, in compliance with current legislation, taking into account the Technical Standards and Recommendations of Official Bodies, and with the participation of employees.
The definition of this Quality, Environmental and Occupational Risk Prevention Policy had the following aims:
- To be suitable for the context of the organization and its nature, appropriate for the environmental impacts of our activities and the magnitude of occupational risks to health and safety in the workplace.
- Include the company’s real commitment to meet customer requirements, to continuously improve all aspects of the System and to prevent pollution with the aim of improving environmental performance, as well as to prevent the deterioration of employee health. CONSTRUCCIONES T.ARJONA, S.L. will meet all legal and other applicable
- It provides a suitable framework that can be used to define the objectives and the quality, environmental and occupational risk prevention goals, which will allow us to analyse whether or not we are coming close to complying with the Policy.
- It is communicated to and understood throughout the company by publishing and explaining it and sending it to personnel. This makes them participants in their individual obligations for their own occupational health and safety, and in the special environmental specifications of each project to ensure that activities are carried out with minimal Environmental Impact.
- It is maintained and reviewed so that it is always suitable for the work execution activity and quality, safety and environmental aspects.
- It commits to ensuring that all human resources are trained and motivated to meet the objective of this Policy, by encouraging suggestions from both customers and employees and providing any necessary continuous training to enhance the company’s human resources.
This Policy will help build a better future for all and to gain recognition from our customers for the high level of services that we provide.